BEFORE OPENING PLEASE BOOK VIA OUR Facebook page ONCE OPENED CALL SALON FOR APPOINTMENTS
- All clients are to wear their own masks into the salon. Anyone that has not got a mask we can provide one at a cost of £1.00.
- Clients who feel unwell please contact us to re-arrange your appointment
- Wipes will be provided for clients to wipe down sunbeds before use
- Staff will maintain hygiene and will sterilise each cubicle area after each client
- Bins are provided for safe disposal of items
- Please bring limited personal belongings with you
- Hand sanitisers are available
- Disposable winkies will be provided for each client
- Clients must wait in the Sunbed cubicles when finishing their elevated time and must bring to staffs attention so we can call them out individually so that they can leave the salon in a safe and separate manor.
* Regular updates will be available on our Facebook page.
Going on holiday?
Tanning is the most natural way to prevent sunburn. UV light is a viable alternative to natural sun light. It is essential to protect your skin particularly when facing hot climates as it allows your skin to establish its own natural SPF. UV light is also the main source of vitamin D production, which is needed to sustain a healthy body and mind.
Prices start from £35.99 for 60mins
We have one stand-up and 3 lay down Ergoline Sunbeds.
Please call for details 01234 343 399
*Sunbed use- person must be aged 18 years or over also
A programme will be put to you to suit your individual needs. If you have not tanned recently, your first few sessions will be on minimum minutes to enable your body to produce enough melanin, then your minutes will be increased to the next stage.
Each individual will be assessed so that the correct exposure times are then implemented.
Sunbed Tanning – Laydown/Stand up
- £35.99 for 60 mins
- £65.00 for 120 mins
- £19.99 for 30 mins
- Ergoline Sunbed – Prices start from £30.99 for 60mins. We have one stand-up and 3 lay down Ergoline Sunbeds.
For more special offers check out our Facebook page or call the salon.
Why use lotion?
Australian Gold grade their lotions as Good, Better, Best or Premium.
The higher grade lotions offer more and better ingredients such as Anti-oxidant, Vitamins, Liposomes, Hemp Seed Extract, CoQl 0, Herbal Extract Healers, Anti-aging, firming and slimming complexes.
We also sell after care products.
CALL US TO BOOK YOUR SESSION ON 01234 343 399